Doctor’s Case Medicals Ltd is a privately owned company that was incorporated in Uganda in 2017 with a major interest in entrepreneurial participation in the health sector value chain. Since incorporation, it has been operating as Doctor's Case Clinic providing upscale medical services to the general population, cooperate clients, and organizations 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Doctor’s case Clinic which is our flagship business is registered and Licensed by Uganda medical and dental practitioner’s council.
- Prepares monthly financial reports
- Supervises work of the CMA, accounts assistants
- Monthly reconciliation with banks, suppliers and insurance partners
- Provides overall leadership of the Finance department
- Advises management and the board on financial management
- Manages accounts made monthly
- Prepares annual financial statements
- Support management in the business development process and strategy execution
- The applicant must hold a bachelor's degree in Commerce or business administration from a reputable institution.
- Possession of an MBA, CPA, ACCA will be an added advantage
- At least 2 years of working experience at the level of Finance officer.
All candidates should send their scanned copies of their updated CV, original Academic documents, and an application letter (all in one PDF or word document) to email@example.com