Inventory and Material Manager
Doctor’s Case Medicals LTD is a private Company with limited liability, with major interests in the business processes of the healthcare value chain.
Our flagship businesses, Doctor’s case medical centers are Licensed by Uganda medical and Dental practitioner’s council and provide Health services in southwestern Uganda. Our head offices are located at plot 47-51 republic road Rukungiri Municipality.
We are looking for self-motivated and skilled individuals to fill the position of the Inventory and Material Manager.
- -Receive and welcome clients, records prescriptions and where necessary dispenses medicines to clients of Doctors case medicals.
- -Provide health and nutrition education to the clients who come to the Hospital
- -Be a steward to any of the products, medicine and equipment or other it ems that belong to the Hospital.
- -Report appropriately and timely any damages in the equipment’s or inventory. Must have an inventory loss book.
- -In a timely manner, assess and project inventory needs, generate drug orders to avoid stock outs on daily basis.
- -Receive inventory, enter it in to the electronic system and regularly generate discrepancy reports and follows up on the supply.
- -Keep records of all dispensed medicines form an age mentor NDA reference.
- -Leads and participates in monthly stock taking, generates reports and addresses discrepancies timely. Must have a monthly inventory report presented to management
- -Routinely generates inventory expiry schedules and ensures short expiries are handled to avoid financial loss.
- -Monitor and records temperature for the medical fridge and pharmacy environment as per NDA requirement.
- -Ensure stores and drug shelves are neatly organized to maximize efficiency in the pharmacy. Becomes the custodian of the inventory stores.
Diploma in pharmacy
How to apply
- All application documents are to be Scanned and sent (all in one PDF or word document) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Required documents are; your updated CV, original Academic documents, and application letter (hand-written, signed and scanned) OR
- Hand written application letter and photocopies of relevant documents can be delivered at the Doctors case medicals, plot 49-republic road Rukungiri Municipality, P.O.BOX 104. Or at Doctors case medicals Ishaka-Bushenyi municipality, Ishaka-kagamba road opposite BK oils.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be contacted FOR interviews
March 7, 2023
March 15, 2023