Reports to: Managing Director
Supervises: Human resource assistants
Doctor’s Case Medicals LTD is a private Company, registered and regulated by Uganda registration services bureau. Our flagship business, doctor’s case medicals is Licensed by Uganda medical and dental practitioner’s council. Our head offices are located at plot 47-51 republic road Rukungiri Municipality.
We are looking for self-motivated and skilled individuals to take up positions of Human resource manager.
- -Responsible for attracting, motivating, and retaining the most qualified talent by directing the administrative functions of the HR department
- -Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- -Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- -Overseeing recruitment efforts for all personnel, including writing and placing job ads
- -Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- -Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- -Nurture a positive working environment throughout the organization
- -Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- -Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- -Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- -Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- -Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- -Maintaining a smooth onboarding process.
Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Human Resource Management
At least two years of experience as a volunteer or contractual staff.
- All application documents are to be Scanned and sent (all in one PDF or word document) to email@example.com
- Required documents are; your updated CV, original Academic documents, and application letter (hand written signed and scanned)