Reports To: Medical Director
Responsible For: Laboratory Technicians
Doctor’s Case Medicals LTD is a private Company, registered and regulated by Uganda registration services bureau. Our flagship business, doctor’s case medicals is Licensed by Uganda medical and dental practitioner’s council. Our head offices are located at plot 47-51 republic road Rukungiri Municipality.
We are looking for self-motivated and skilled individuals to take up the positions of Lab Technician.
- • Laboratory tests carried out and results interpreted.
- • Clinical staff advised on proper collection, handling and transportation of specimens;
- • Laboratory equipment, materials and other resource requisitioned for kept securely and
- • Functionality and accounted for;
- • Monthly Laboratory reports compiled, analyzed and stored and presented at departmental and monthly staff meetings
- • Ensure appropriate segregation and disposal of laboratory wastes.
- • Quality assurance for Laboratory procedures enforced;
- • Temperature monitoring of Fridges for Vaccines, blood and other reagents to maintain the cold chain storage.
- • Weekly requisition of laboratory supplies and monitoring consumption rates for each item.
- • Ensuring monthly meetings for laboratory staff and minutes submitted medical director.
- • Monthly status report on all laboratory inventory and equipment.
- • Representing laboratory staff in management / departmental meeting
- • Preparing laboratory staff monthly duty roster and making sure all duties are covered.
• Diploma in Medical Lab Technology
• Computer knowledge and registration with respective council.
- • All application documents are to be Scanned and sent (all in one PDF or word document) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- • Required documents are; your updated CV, original Academic documents, and application letter (hand written signed and scanned)