Doctor’s Case Medicals LTD is a private Company, registered and regulated by Uganda registration services bureau. Our flagship business, doctor’s case medicals is Licensed by Uganda medical and dental practitioner’s council. Our head offices are located at plot 47-51 republic road Rukungiri Municipality.
We are looking for a self-motivated and skilled individual to take up the position of a medical officer.
- -Responsible for playing a role in the diagnosis, treatment, and management of patients •
- -Ensuring the highest standards in patient care is maintained.
- -Evaluates patients and refers them to specialized health care (consultants).
- -Actively participates in the delivery of quality health care to patients.
- -Adheres to the professional Code of Conduct and Ethics.
- -Takes part in Outreach and community health programs.
- -Compiles and submitting periodic reports.
- -Pro-actively participates in continuing Professional Development Programmes.
- -Reporting to senior management, as well as liaising between administrative and medical staff.
- -Ensuring consistent and accurate medical recordkeeping practices.
- -Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine and Surgery
- -Registration with the relevant health body.
- -Proficient in MS Office package (Word, Excel & PowerPoint), and information management systems.
- -All application documents are to be Scanned and sent (all in one PDF or word document) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- -Required documents are; your updated CV, original Academic documents, and application letter (hand-written, signed and scanned)