Suitable for corporate groups, like Teachers in a school, workers in a factory or an association. The bigger the group, the lesser the average premium.
Terms & Conditions
1. Start date – Your plan starts effective immediately when payment is made. The membership card/s will be delivered in less than 14 days
2. At least one adult has to purchase a plan to enable us register a child/minor less than 18 years. We are unable to register only a minor, as we do not enter into contracts with minors.
3. All services * are available and offered at only Doctors case medicals or any of the health facilities that may be prequalified over time
4. Vikundi Health scheme does not foot bills for any enrollee who gets treatment from other hospital or clinics not owned or prequalified Vikundi health society.
5. Chronic conditions are excluded and or may have different arrangements; some examples of chronic conditions are listed below. Please note that this is not an exhaustive list:
· Hypertension and Cardiac Related diseases
· Diabetes Mellitus and its related conditions
· Hepatitis B & C
· Genetic disorders
· Cerebral palsy