- Vikundi Individual package
|11th to 100th||25,000|
|Chronic illness irrespective of age||200,000/=||Has a chronic Illness|
|OPD Visit user fees is 10,000/= In patient User fees is 30,000/=. All user fees are paid in cash.|
|Terms & Conditions|
1. Start date–Your plan effective date is the next day after payment but the membership card may delay for 14 days.
2. There is no maximum or minimum age for enrollment provided the enrollee has no chronic diseases
3. At least one adult has to purchase a plan to enable us register a child/minor less than 18 years. We are unable to register only a minor, as we do not enter into contracts with minors
4. All services * are available and offered at only Doctors case medicals or other health facilities that may be prequalified by Doctors case medicals.
5. Vikundi Health scheme does not foot bills for any enrollee who gets treatment from other hospital or clinics not owned or prequalified by Vikundi Health society.
6. Chronic conditions are excluded or have different arrangement; some examples of chronic conditions are listed below. Please note that this is not an exhaustive list:
· Hypertension and Cardiac Related diseases
· Diabetes Mellitus and its related conditions
· Hepatitis B & C
· Genetic disorders
· Cerebral palsy
7. If the client develops a chronic illness while already on this package, he or she transitions to chronic illness package the next subscription period. Meanwhile, he or she pays 50% for his or her chronic medication.